Lyla Loves Jewellery Haul and Discount Code

05:03

The other day a photo popped up on my Instragram of some pretty rings which led me to discover a new website called Lyla Loves which sells cute jewellery at a very reasonable price. I couldn't resist ordering a few pieces to add to my collection. A girl can never have too much jewellery, right? They're all different, I promise!...

Jewellery Haul from Lyla Loves
How beautiful is the packaging? I was very impressed with the fast delivery and the cute backing cards. Also, a necklace that I ordered which became out of stock was refunded straightaway, before the parcel arrived.

All of this came to just £12.30 with the use of a 10% off code which I found from a fellow blogger, Leanne Lim Walker. The code is "LYLLEA1" if you want to use it. (I'm so proud that I thought of using a lipstick to support the rings, it took a while to find one that was narrow enough though, this one is a Revlon Colourstay lipstick).

I have a lot of long necklaces but none of them are layered so I thought I'd give the one on the left a try as I love how it looked online. (I think it looks even better in person!)
I absolutely adore dainty necklaces and so the crane and the birds with pearls necklaces were a shoo in for my order. Especially as I must have made over 1000 origami cranes for various reasons. There are lots of cute designs online which I may have to revisit now that I've seen these.
The stacking rings I got because I like simple ones and also thought I could use them to accent my future nail photos, so keep your eyes peeled.

I can't wait to wear all of this and experiment with my outfits! Teneeka is extremely jealous of my discovery and will probably do her own order :P

Which item is your favourite? If you buy anything please leave a comment, I'd love to see!

- Amy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments